- Spent a bunch of time going through the French Toast designs, some discussion ensued.
- Met with Cori from User Research talking about how Pancake and potential user research projects.
- Finalized blog post - if PR has more edits to make they should be minor.
- Continued with testing and competitive landscape research.
- Drafting proposals for user research studies (one small, one large, one ongoing).
- Continuing French Toast design review - meeting with Gordon on Thursday.
- Drafting "What's next?" blog post that will follow on our current release.
- Finalizing what content we'll move to the public wiki -- will get that content moved over next week.
- Further thinking about metrics and goal setting for French Toast.
- Outlining roadmap & milestones for French Toast -- will compare notes with Stuart when he returns & get something put together for the next 3-4 months.
- Testing, ongoing research, planning, etc.
- Spacing work for first-run experience (#774934 FIXED)
- Concept and design work for first-run experience.
- Concept and further UX work for pins and pinning experience
- Concept and further UX work for profile and boards
- Concepting for group boards
- Design explorations around pins, app levels.
- Concepting around updates page and integration of other social networks.
- getting packages for metrics/stats collections to work in staging/production
- website recommendation engine prototype
- getting stats working in staging
- nothing to report; concentration on b2g and some on fennec
- more of the same; concentration on b2g and some on fennec