The Paris office is into a coworking space. We have the capability to welcome team meetup and events. Please reach out to the team if you want to have an event in the Paris office.
Now that you have the general guidelines for using our Spaces, there is information you should have specific to the Space you are visiting. Below you'll find additional information to use while visiting our Paris Space.
There is one detail we want to call out that changes the way you "book" and use the space.
Meetings Vs Events
Meetings: Small group of Mozillians who get together for a brief amount of time - an hour or two in a conference room.
- If you are attending a meeting while in Paris, you'll need to check in with the front desk and coordinate supplies with your Mozilla Sponsor.
Events: Larger group of Mozillians who get together for a longer time period or need a larger space. Often times the Community area.
- If you are hosting an event while in Paris, you will need to work with Workplace Resources (WPR) who will approve your event.
You'll know when a “meeting” becomes an “event” when the following conditions apply:
- You require any sort of catering (other than what might be available in the kitchens)
- You require supplies (other than the one dry erase marker already in the room)
- Your meeting is scheduled after Paris office hours which are from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Your meeting is large enough, even if it’s just Mozillians, to essentially “take over” some aspect of the space. In this case, additional approval will be needed if it's within normal business hours.
How to Request Use of Mozilla Space and/or WPR Support For Your Event
- If you are a paid-staff member, please use The Hub to request support for your event.
- If you are an event organizer, please submit your request via: email@example.com
To be sure your event has the impact you intend (and nobody goes hungry), WPR needs at least one week (5 working days) lead-time to approve and coordinate requests.
The event support provided can include:
- Catering (at extra cost)
- Snacks and drinks (at extra cost)
- AV support such as streaming or recording
- Use of our common space for up to 50 people
- Onsite security guard for attendees sign-in (ID is required for safety)
Getting Around the Space
Mozilla Paris 34 rue Laffitte Paris 75009 France