The Firefox performance team focuses on improvements to the Gecko platform and Firefox across desktop and mobile. If you have performance-related questions, ask us in #perf-help:mozilla.org on Matrix and #perf-help on Slack. For general discussion, find us at #perf:mozilla.org on Matrix.
- Performance Engineering
- Performance Test Engineering
- Performance Tools Engineering
Here are some related pages you may be interested in:
Measuring & improving Firefox performance
- Firefox performance knowledge-base
- How to evaluate the performance of your new feature
- Information on Talos automatic performance tests:
- Avoid SQLite in your next Firefox feature
- SPS Gecko Profiler
- Write low level microbenchmarks using GTest
- Statuser: Restartless Firefox extension for as-it-happens hang monitoring.