- Have a lot of marketing and momentum behind 'Personas'. They work now. Drawback is they are confusing, not explained in add-ons manager.
- Calling them themes makes it more confusing (some themes can work with others, some can't, etc)
- Calling them backgrounds means it's easy to describe. Lose all previous marketing efforts. Not as easy to market.
- Wallpapers - closely matches real-world noun and what personas actually do.
- Stick with Personas
- A/B test on firstrun page between wallpaper, backgrounds and personas.
- Follow up after A/B test and feedback via email
- Need a clear easy to find method of undoing a persona.