- Identify owners for each blocker.
- Categorize each blocker in order to plan a real path to shipping final product. For example categorize into: Content Editable, Reflow, TextFrame/Run, etc.
- Make sure at least two people are available to work on each category of bugs above.
Mac OS X
- Gecko 1.9 Mac OS X blocker list consistently under 3 blockers.
- We need to be at 0 blockers to ship.
- Resolve all Firefox 2 regressions on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Effective coordination between our group and QA for both Gecko 1.8 and Gecko 1.9 efforts.
- Don't let requests from QA sit.
- We made a lot of progress with group communication and coordination in Q3. We should maintain or even improve on the effectiveness of our current arrangement.
- Suggestion: Each person should update the wiki for the wednesday status meetings with the bugs & bug numbers you are working on that week, before the meeting happens.
- Make sure that we don't regress our current communication arrangement -- keep doing monday and wednesday meetings.
- Zero content sg: blocker bugs: By this query: 
- Get all blockers that are regressions from non-blockers fixed or backed out
- No content leaks in Tp2, mochitest or reftest
- ES4 / TG1 spec work
- We are in spec-writing and RI bug-fixing mode now
- All "feature" issues were resolved last quarter
- Goal is for complete first (pre-alpha) end-to-end draft by end-of-quarter
- Schedule for submission to ECMA begins Q1 08, involves a year worth of review rounds
- Finish Stage 1, bug 393023.
- Finish selected Stage 2 bugs (TBD). Stage 2 will focus on integrating the Tamarin object model into SpiderMonkey.