- Tuesday - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 19:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
Notices / Schedule
- Beta 2 Schedule: code freeze is tonight, Tuesday, November 4th at 11:59pm PDT
- Please take a look at the feature list and get things missing added, and update status for things you own: Firefox3.1/Features#Gecko_1.9.1
- See the security review schedule page to get your review scheduled ASAP!
Firefox 3.1 Update
- Fsync changes landed, and Ts regression fixed
- Pushing to get a bunch of other perf fixes in, that were blocked by fsync
- Privacy preference pane UI change can make slushy freeze
- Not making 3.1:
- search open tabs in awesomebar
- show awesomebar results in content page
- private browsing bookmarks root
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- GFX blocking 1.9.1+
- GFX wanted 1.9.1+
- (It was tempting to just delete that one line)
- Cairo 1.8.2 update (released last week) -- has some rendering fixes we need; patch ready to go, but got ignored by talos tryservers yesterday (bug 463005) so not sure i fthere's any performance impact (shouldn't be)
- Turning on SSE2 optimizations on win32
- Maybe also SSE2 on linux, but we have stack alignment issues due to the version of gcc being used; there's an xpcom patch which helps, but we think it'll just make the problem less likely to happen but still possible (need 16-byte aligned stacks). Not as big of a deal as win32 though, the expensive rendering is often in the X server.
- DL fonts access control pieces also today, pending reviews
Layout 1.9.1 Update
- 1.9.1 Layout Bugs
- Video (roc/cdouble):
- Image snapping
Content 1.9.1 Update
- Content 1.9.1 Bugs
- XPConnect perf work:
- peterv's landing his major work for b2. Some of the changes are already in the tree.
- Worker Threads:
- Last large patch to bring the implementation up to spec compliance (or really close to) ready to land.
- Speculative script loading:
- Blake has made some progress and is ready to attempt a re-landing once the tree is ready for it.
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
General 1.9.1 Updates
- offline cache, dcamp:
- localStorage, honzab:
- HTML5 drag-drop:
- (tchung) See Topcrashes from Beta 1. Particularly needing blocking beta 2 attention:
- #1, #2, #4, #8
- #5 & #6 need more investigation
- Can people please try to stick around after landing patches. Landing something then vanishing before even unit testers have cycled is uncool, particularly on freeze day.