Notices / Schedule
- Shipping tomorrow!
- Code freeze March 17
- Code freeze happened two days late, but good enough
- Builds made
- On track to ship mid-March
- 5 P1 blockers need to be fixed (not including upvar - bug 452498)
- 6 FIXED bugs need to land on the 1.9.1 branch
- Important Dates:
- Code freeze: March 3rd, 5pm PST
- QA Start: March 4th, 9am PST (estimated)
- Release March 10th, 2pm PST (estimated)
- 33 blocker nominations (+3 w/w)
- 106 blockers left (-22 w/w)
- 174 left to be fixed on branch (-76 w/w!)
Since 1.9.1 branch ...
Past 2 weeks ...
- stats breakdown
- 109 blockers marked fixed1.9.1 over last week (+78 w/w)
- 31 bugs nominated for blocking over last week (+0 w/w)
- 30 patches approved for 1.9.1 over last week (+4 w/w)
- 46 blockers are FIXED but not yet landed on 1.9.1 (-64 w/w)
Firefox 3.1 Update
- Blockers: 10 remaining (-10 w/w) & 2 nominations
- Polish update: Firefox is 40% shiny (+2% over last week)
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- Bug status:
- Finishing remaining blockers
Layout 1.9.1 Update
- 6 blockers
- Current work: multiple backgrounds (dbaron), frame constructor (bzbarsky), Cleartype ink issues (jkew), CSS gradients (ventnor), incremental reflow (bzbarsky)
- 2 blockers
- 13 blockers
- Major items remaining: A/V sync (doublec), block cache (roc), new load algorithm (cpearce) (done), seek performance (doublec) other spec updates, codec code audit issues (getting done)
- NO untriaged noms
Content 1.9.1 Update
- 14 blockers
- 4 P1 blockers, bug 479490 JS timeout related crash regression (smaug and bent), bug 333198 and bug 480767 sync XHR input event suppression bugs (smaug, ready to land), and bug 479442 JS wrapper related regression (mrbkap, has patch).
- There are 5 bugs that need landing.
- 8 blocker bugs without patch.
- bnewman took a break from parsing work and helped fix blocker bug bug 478438
- 42 blockers
- 2 P1s
- 34 P2s
- 3 P3-5s
- 3 unprioritized
- 7 untriaged nominations
- bug 452498 - upvar, remains tricky, being worked
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
- Now have WinCE builds mobile tinderbox is here, YouTube Video review of it on an HTC touch is here ;)
Still outstanding / to be scheduled
- native JSON
- DNS prefetching
Booked but not yet completed
- clint to set up 3 machines (one for each platform) and run it for a week to log random-oranges; clint will also compare VM to native to see if there are problems caused by that
- Getting crash stacks from Talos
- patches are up, pending review?alice.
- Will need some testing on talos-staging before being deployed
- Do we want this for unit tests also? How urgently?
- Run unit tests on packaged builds bug 421611, bug 383136
- Mochitest bits all landed
- Reftest about halfway done, expect to finish this week
- XPCshell still an unknown, probably ~2 weeks more work
- What the status on getting a plan done for out of process plugins? bug 478976
- Ignoring sporadic oranges is bad (beltzner)