Notices / Schedule
Update from QA.
Firefox 4 Mobile
Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
- Firefox 3.6.14 and 3.5.17 went out on Tuesday
- Firefox 3.6.15 went out on Friday to fix a regression loading Java applets in 3.6.14
- Thank you everyone for the quick reaction
- 3.6.14/3.6.15 postmortem is tentatively scheduled for 2011-03-22 @ 1:30 pm PST
- Christian will be sending a note around once the date and time firms up
- pwn2own is this week. RelEng and drivers are on deck if we need a chemspill
- View the draft schedule for 3.6.16 and 3.5.18
- Non-blocker code freeze: 2011-03-17
- Blocker code freeze: 2011-03-24
- Final release: 2011-04-14
- We're trying to define our short- and long-term plans for Firefox 5 and Firefox later. If you have things you need, or think you need, from graphics, please let Joe know - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iBeta graphics blocklisting test is going on today, and being tracked in bug 638206.
- 2.7 million users - 2.21 crashes per 100 ADU
- Making some progress on the malware issue. Contacted a number of users who experienced the crash. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=633445
- 61 K users - 1.59 crashes per 100 ADU
- Over the weekend, users were down so not many crashes.
- Overall - we seem in pretty good shape. Watching the RC crash rate closely.
- Marcia just logged a couple of new core graphics crashes
- Branching plan for Fx5 and beyond?