- Conference ID 217
- border fun: ready to land
- cairo upgrade: ready to land
- looking at DirectFB merging this week
- image caching patch (review waiting on Stuart)
- removing photon/beos/etc. in preparation for removing nsIImage
- landed fix to device offset bug
- landed fbOver speedup patch
- measured performance of pixman image scaling vs. old imgScaler.cpp.
- pixman is about 4.5x slower.
- have hacky patch to integrate imgScaler.cpp into pixman (will need lots of cleanup)
- SSE2 blur code is a little faster (42135ms vs 45007ms), but no rush to clean it up for merge
- building a little demo to see what type of graphic performance the n810 is capable of
- look into running existing graphics benchmarks on n810
- Precaching patch in review process with joe. Takes us from 20% to 10% regression on talos tp
- Wrote sse2 implementation of matrixmul. Currently debugging. Perf testing the broken version shows about a 30% reduction in overall perf hit of CM (artificial numbers go from 20%->13.5%)
- intent patch reviewed and ready for checkin
- glenn just posted something about how libpng might leak with cm using the current version. Mentioned something about apng? He put it as a blocker for CM.
- Chris Murphy has some concerns that a lot of mac profiles might be from bogus data. Not sure how much we care.
- Double buffer patch for vista caused flickering, now needs compositor for a proper fix :(
- Super-secret intern project has been reclaimed by Vlad
- Looked into reverse engineering WPF glyph rasterization API
- Aero glass
- I unbitrotted the patch for the layout bug
- Fallback code is better handled in CSS. But that requires that I be...
- Working on a new bug to expose metric changes (DWM/default theme in particular) to CSS
- Landed Canvas text bidi
- Canvas Cairo->Thebes conversion nearly ready to land
- Updating Canvas mochitests
- Take a look through http://tinyurl.com/4zv2kn -- lots of nobodys, pick off bugs that are in your area