- Exceptionally, Tuesday at 2:30 PM Pacific Time (is normally Mondays!)
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99366 (toll free, Skype)
- Video (Vidyo) link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=vu1FKlkBlT29
- Vidyo room 9366 (if you have LDAP and can log in at https://v.mozilla.com)
Urgent Bug Triage
Bugs tracked for upcoming Firefox releases, in decreasing order of urgency:
- Q2 Goals
- Goals updated, locked down.
- bug 737176 Post-mortem on bug 711656 / bug 715401
- We agree on what has to be done, so we should do it ASAP.
- tracking-firefox12 bugs:
- We looked over them and made sure people knew they were assigned to them.
- GFX/Layout work week in Toronto July 16th-20th, 2012.
- Don't book travel yet - still waiting for approval.
- In case it's possible, think of any volunteers you would want to attend this work week.
- Peers for the gfx module. Motivation: misunderstanding on bug 737239
- Jeff and Joe updated this earlier in the day to reflect reality.
- If you're a peer, feel free to request review from anyone you feel is competent.
- If you aren't competent to review a patch, say so.
- status of 'Contribute' effort. Part of Q2 goals? Here is the status of our Q1 mentees:
- Marco Castelluccio
- Andrew Quartey (drexler)
- Thomas Prip Vestergaard (prip)
- has already 8 patches in, oldest from Dec 7, 2011
- bug 710992: bad memset in pixman
- Matias Juntunen (dwarfcrank)
- Florian Boesch (__doc__, pyalot)
- bug 728354, webgl anisotropic filtering extension
- contributes more at the level of public_webgl list
- Hugh Nougher
- Stephen Perry
- bug 666664, compiler warnings
- patch, but stalled
- Heads up: enclose all your driver workarounds in if(gl->WorkAroundDriverBugs())