- Every second Monday at 2:30 PM US/Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99366 (toll free, Skype)
- Video (Vidyo) link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=vu1FKlkBlT29
- Vidyo room 9366 (if you have LDAP and can log in at https://v.mozilla.com)
Urgent Bug Triage
Bugs tracked for upcoming Firefox releases:
Including Image, Canvas 2D, and WebGL.
- 2012-2013 (June-July, 2013) Mozilla Employee Review 6-month Checkpoint.
- for Mozilla Employees only, obviously :)
- Bug Queries
- Include layout/media in the "boilerplate" list links above.
- File more mentored bugs! Can't satisfy the demand.
- bjacob is being pinged daily by people who want to contribute to Mozilla, since he's mentored a lot of bugs and people want to work on things.
- You should create bugs as soon as you can think of things that need to be done.
- People are beating down our door to contribute, and we should do our very best to enable them!
- Bugs Ahoy is a great tool for people who want to do something to find that something to do: http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/
- Don't be afraid to file very complicated mentored bugs; very capable people are among the people looking for mentored bugs.
- Mentored Bugs should be:
- Well-defined, that you will commit to mentoring and can explain clearly, and something that's not too urgent—you will not do it yourself next week.
- OMTID (Off-Main-Thread Image Decoding)