- Every Monday at 2:30 PM Pacific/5:30 PM Eastern/22:30 UTC/Tuesday at 11:30 AM NZDT
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99366 (toll free, Skype)
- Video (Vidyo) link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=DeP4hnHU6nlN
- Vidyo room 9366 (if you have LDAP and can log in at https://v.mozilla.com)
- Q4 Goal review (jpr)
- We updated the Q4 goals to reflect reality. Nothing too surprising.
- 2012 Goals (jpr)
- Skia summit (gw280)
- Mike Reed in North Carolina USA; he is the main developer for Skia, and works for Google
- gw280 to figure out the goals for such a week, and we will then figure out who should go
- People to go to Layout/DOM work week? (joe)
- Display-list based invalidation (joe)
- mattwoodrow/roc to work on.
- bug 712630 - Perma-oranges for accelerated reftests - Windows 7 (joe)
- With Macs mini, our custom dongles are required for the OS to let us use our required resolution. Once we added them to a test machine, we got permanent test failures, which means we've been broken all this while with hardware acceleration.
- We need someone to look at these failures and either fix them or mark them as explicitly ignored.
- Bas to own.
- Adreno stuff is getting somewhere; backtraces and a crash can be reliably reproduced on nexus one (gw280)
- NVIDIA OpenGL/ Windows crashes. blacklist? (bjacob)
- Probably blacklist, though we're going to have to figure out how we're falling back to WGL at all.