- Not every Monday at 2:30 PM Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99366 (toll free, Skype)
- Video (Vidyo) link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=vu1FKlkBlT29
- Vidyo room 9366 (if you have LDAP and can log in at https://v.mozilla.com)
Urgent Bug Triage
Bugs tracked for upcoming Firefox releases, in decreasing order of urgency:
- OMTC refactor update (nrc, Bas)
- Basic work is done, but there's still a lot of code in platform-specific parts that could be used cross-platform.
- Need some cross-platform representation of textures:
- Get a pointer we can write into, and
- Give a pointer that we want written to video memory, and
- Get an efficient gfxContext or DrawTarget backed by video memory, and
- Specify a GLContext for WebGL.
- Once texture work is done, can move code into TextureHosts.
- Naming needs work, but there are only two hard problems in computer science.
- Still need to rebase.
- Then, general cleanup, during which we can get into D3D10 implementation.
- Likely >2 weeks away from being able to start general cleanup (and hence D3D10 implementation).
- 4-6 weeks to usability/testing on Metro.
- Canvas test disabling (bjacob)
- We accidentally ran for 3 weeks with content/canvas tests disabled. (Oops).
- Tests were re-enabled on Friday, but a couple of regressions slipped in so some subtests have been disabled.
- bug 795135
- Next week: Goals!