- Headcount for 2013
- Cheng has put together an User Analysis team
- Q1 goals?
- FxAndroid Roadmap
- ARMv6 Test Results summary
- Product announcements risk management
- Readability: Reflow on zoom implementation, font inflation bug fixes, and shipping fonts debate
- Marketplace: WebRT implementation for payments, packaged apps, privl'd apps, updates
- MWC project planning: HW selection, demo scripts from Sam, benchmarks, WebRTC implmementation, WebGL for 2D and 3D games
- OMTC risk management
- Iteration2 risk management & Iteration 3 planning
- Work with Marco to help him align and conquer
- Need to clear aside time to help feature status become self-scrubbing
- Platform technical roadmap
- Opened to next round of reviewers.
- Continuing platform triage including regular re-triage and follow-ups.
- Getting more involved in decision making for B2G.
- Starting to work on visible overlap between FHR and Telemetry with UX
- Mobile Web Compat
- Initial list of sites for B2G UA whitelist should be ready this week
- Will follow-up with additional sites for UA whitelist
- Continuing to work with BrightCove and Vimeo
- Planning for 2013
- Continue to work on LG FFOS v1.x release
- Firefox OS Planning Monday and Tuesday
- Developed list of questions and issues relating to scope, features, constraints, and team.
- Working with Asa and Erin to understand their impressions of the project to date.
- Outlining recommendations on Thursday for next steps for PM migration.
- Hiring plan for 2013
- Lots of meeting on this
- Mostly trying to catch up after last week
- Getting up to speed on work last week
- Tracking FHR for desktop
- Tracking ADU ping for B2G