- Requirements Management System
- Hg -> Git
- l10n audit for FxA to figure out which Android supported languages we can be ready to ship support for, next
- Helping to collect info to define specifics for FxOS EPM roles and responsibilities
- Circling wagons for Fx20+ features
- Pretty pictures for train schedule: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Elancaster/TrainSchedule2013
- Chipping away at feature management sanity, there is no instant answer (talked to kyle and marco)
- PTO March 8
- Digging deeper into issues with a migration to Git
- Performance team project planning
- Will help Martin find owners for key games issues before MWC this week
- In Paris Mar 14-22 for Snappy work week
- PTO Mar 26-27 for Passover
- Off-site porting.
- GDC planning.
- From Iterations #1 - #2:
- Total Points Completed: 62
- Total Stories Closed: 11
- Team Point Velocity: 31 per iteration
- Average Stories Closed: 5.5 per iteration
- Average Point Closure Rate: 29% per iteration
- Scope Change (Defects and Changes): 17 points over 7 stories
- Story Backlog: 26 stories ready for upcoming iterations.
- Legacy Backlog: 6 stories remaining for QA testing.
- On Hold Backlog: 4 stories remaining for Product Manager clarification before being moved into Story Backlog.
- Triage Backlog: 43 items for Product Manager to review before being converted to defects, changes or work.
- Planning Backlog: 33 stories for Team to review, relate to work items and assign point values.
Iteration #3 - In Progress
- Iteration Backlog: Firefox Metro Iteration #3: February 26, 2013 - March 11, 2013
- Team Committment: 72 points over 12 stories
- Progress To Date:
- 22 points completed over 7 stories.
- 30.5% closure rate on points.
- 50 points over 5 stories remain to complete iteration.
Iteration #4 - Upcoming
- Iteration Backlog: Firefox Metro Iteration #4: March 14, 2013 - March 27, 2013
- Lots of phone screens
- Working on PMO structure for B2G
- Working session with Kevin/Joe from Taipei
- Enabled in Nightly
- Tracking user facing health report
- Losing lots of resources that helped work and triage crashes
- Working with Alex/Kairo to look at solutions