- Q3 goals - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Program_Management/Firefox/2013-Q3-Goals
- How can we help with communications around what people are working on
- What do we want out of this meeting?
- Met with WiGLE to obtain test data for Mozilla Location Service
- Kickstarted MozStumbler for crowd sourcing geo data gathering
- Ramping down my Android work
- Fx23 is looking good
- FHR convergence and privacy review
- WebRTC Privacy review
- Ramping up support for WebRTC-related A-Team projects
- About:Home management (burndown is awesome, thanks, Kyle!)
- Need to figure out PM support for A4A
- Need to conjure a program review for Shumway
- Jumping in to help out on x86 market-readiness
- In Europe
- Assisting Martin on game projects while he is away in Europe.
- Iteration #10 finishes this Friday on July 12.
- Good possibility of development completion date slipping by 1 full iteration from December 6 to December 20.
- QA has 13 stories left to review for Iteration #9 regression testing.
- Clarifying team responsibilities (who's on point for what)
- Wiki info, tracking and helping with roll-up for sponsors
- Setup up follow-up working sessions with Taipei EPMs
- Transitioning tracking of FHR
- Talking to Asa about new projects that could use support
- Open 2 new reqs, job descriptions
- Mozilla PM meet-up (Thurs)
- Q3 Goals
- Finding better time for team sync