Project Link Proposal/home automation hub
- A Box that can control various types of IoT devices around the house
- User can see and change the state of each device from a web app
- User can define if-this-then-that rules to link devices together
- Third-party developers can create competing web apps, or integrate with their existing web-based product
- The Box contains a Raspberry Pi that run our Foxbox software written in Rust, and connects to an ethernet cable.
- A Mozilla-hosted service helps the Box to be discoverable, and to have one public and one local https URL
- See Phase 1 demo