An initial set of Smoketests have to be delivered so the WebRTC feature can be safely merged into mozilla-central.
|Leads:||Henrik Skupin, Dave Hunt, Rob Wood|
|Oct 8th, 2012||-||Smoketests ready for merging the alder branch into mozilla-central|
- Transform existent files into Mochitests: http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/alder/file/default/dom/media/tests
- Compile a good list of valuable tests which tests the events by:
- investigating the API: http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/alder/file/default/dom/media/nsIDOMRTCPeerConnection.idl
- working closely with developers (dev lead is Randell Jesup (:rjesup - channel: #media)
- working closely with QA (feature lead is Jason Smith (:jsmith - channel: #qa)
Each of the tests can be implemented by using the same web page with two active clients communicating with each other. That will ensure the basic features and is all what we should care about for the time being.