(eg. Status, top issues)
Mozilla (test lead)
Waverley (Ioana, Andreea, Catalin, Camelia, Carla, Nicolae)
- Weekly Status:
- run BFTs and daily smoke tests on following devices ( Galaxy Tab, LG Optimus 2X P990, HTC Desire Z, Google Nexus S, Motorola Droid 2, Motorola Droid Pro) daily results ; archive .
- bug validation Commented bugs;
- fennec performance ts take2: Details here
- Firefox 9 Beta 5 results: here
- Firefox 9 Beta 5 build 2 results: here
- Logged issues
- watch assigned features - add new one to the spreadsheet
- working on Native Fennec- changed all the TC from Litmus 11.0 Test Run (or disabled them )
- in-litmus TCs
- Important bugs:
- bug 708601 - Page is zoomed out and zoom back in on reload
- bug 708197 - Load top site thumbnails asynchronously in native about:home
- bug 710194 - Nightly has violated its self-enforced StrictMode policy after a clean install
- bug 708746 - Zoomed page keeps unzooming while it finishes loading
- bug 710187 - Native Fennec crashes when panning
- bug 704515 - [tablet] checkerboarding on the left side of many pages
- bug 704496 - Crash [@ dvmAbort | dvmInitClass]
- Mozilla MeetUp - Firefox 9 Preview
- - Report
- can't upload it to the wiki "File extension does not match MIME type."
- - Pictures: Picasa
- Next step: workshop next year
Browser ID Update
- Train-2011.12.01 was deployed and tested. Environments: Windows 7 + Firefox 8.0; Android 2.3.3 Motorola Droid2 + native browser; Windows XP + Opera
- Tasks done:
- full regression testing on all clients
- fixed bugs verification
- ramp up Virgil
- Verified bugs: 533, 467.
- Updated bugs: 630, 672, 621.
- New bugs: 702, 703, 712, 714, 715, 716, 722, 723, 41 (myfavoritebeer.org/issues), 724.
- Main changes with implementation/testing: the Stage environment was deployed.
- Planned for the upcoming week: weekly train regression testing, fixed bugs verification, ramp up Vlad.
- each owner of features should start an e-mail thread to discuss the feature's complexity.
- devices for SoftVision Team . an e-mail with prices and ETA for them will be sent out from Ioana to Tony for confirmation.
- blog post on QMO and planet for the Mozilla Meetup in Cluj