QA/Fennec/Full Duplex testing
- 1 Overview
- 2 Testing Summary
- 3 Testing details
- 4 Bug Work
- 5 Signoff
The purpose of this wiki is to serve as a general test plan for verifying the quality of sound with full-duplex feature switched on.
- Oana Horvath irc: oanah
[LANDED] Nightly 53 : first landed on - 21-11-2016
[NOT LANDED] Aurora 52: NA
[NOT LANDED] Beta 51: NA
Scope of testing
The testing will be focus on
- Verifying the quality of sound with full-duplex feature on, using different Android devices.
Testing will be performed on devices having the following Android versions:
- The user is able to hear a clear input/output of sound from any device he uses without any glitches or distortions in the quality of the sound for a certain amount of time (5 min or more) while the full-duplex feature is turned on.
- The sound with full-duplex feature on, has a good quality on audio playback and also on input-output from the mic, on multiple Android devices.
- Exploratory testing on:
- LG G4 (Android 6.0)
- Motorola Razr (Android 4.4.4)
- LG G4 (Android 5.1)
- Asus Zen Pad 8 (Android 6.01)
- Asus Transformer Pad (Android 4.2.1)
- bugs to track the feature
|1221574||P1||Write a full-duplex Android OpenSL ES cubeb backend||RESOLVED||Alex Chronopoulos [:achronop]|
1 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- All test cases should be executed
- All blockers, criticals must be fixed and verified or have an agreed-upon timeline for being fixed
- There were no blockers found while testing this feature.