QA has been using litmus.mozilla.org for the past 5-6 years and it's serviced the community semi-appropriately during that time. Unfortunately, as the community plans to scale up, the current codebase is not an appropriate fit and needs to be replaced by a better scalable tool in terms of usability and functionality.
- Replace litmus.mozilla.org with a more modern tool
- Build a more intuitive and useful manual testcase manager
- Offer a better extensibility to interface with other tools
- Every Tuesday @ 11:00am Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 490 (US/International)
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 490 (Canada)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 490 (US Toll Free)
- join irc.mozilla.org #moztrap for backchannel discussion
|Primary & Dev and Program Manager||Cameron Dawson [:camd]|
|QA||Rebecca Billings [:rbillings]|
|Django Dev consultant||Carl Meyer [:carljm]|
|UI Designer consultant||Eric Meyer [:ericam]|
We need your help to make sure MozTrap is equal or better than Litmus in every area we need in QA.
To help, you can:
- Think about your current workflow with Litmus
- Check out the staging site and play with it
- If you find a bug, or want a new feature, then check MozTrap Tracker to see if we plan to address it. If you don't want to check tracker, that's ok. I can do some vetting.
- Enter a user story! Enter the story in Bugzilla first, and I will vet it, and prioritize it in Tracker. Your workflow matters!
- find us in irc
Or if you'd rather just chat about it, that's great too. Please come find me (Cameron) and we'll talk.
|User Stories||MozTrap Tracker|
|Enter Story||New User Story|
|IRC||#moztrap on irc.mozilla.org|
- User Story Cookbook
- Metrics of Success
- Litmus Migration Plan
- Environment Examples
- Alpha Feature Status
You can view the current state of the user stories here:
Note: New user stories and bugs are entered in Bugzilla first. Then Tracker will import them and we will prioritize them. This allows people to watch progress in Bugzilla as well.
|Milestone||Milestone Focus||Feature Complete|