QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/08-09-2011
Previous Action Items
- Create test pages embedding the Flash videos and write endurance tests. (Anthony)
- Investigate report performance issue and raise bug. (Dave)
- Look into getting the number of threads as an additional metric.
- Anthony to hand off Flash videos to Vlad and Alex in 4 new bugs, close out original bug, add mozmill-endurance whiteboard tag
- bug 635310 - Mozmill Endurance test for flash video performance - ashughes
- Creating a membuster endurance test -- patch in review.
- bug 670721 - App tab test being worked on by Shriram -- waiting on updated patch.
- Fix for running an endurance test with restarts enabled and a large number of iterations causes Disconnect Error bug 658395.
- Fix for open new tab in tab groups bug 676257.
- Implement a 'max memory' view to expose testruns consuming large amounts of memory. (Dave)
- Investigate if we can gather all details from about:support in the same way that we currently gather metrics from about:memory. (Dave)
- Results: http://mozmill-release.brasstacks.mozilla.com/#/endurance/reports
- No failing tests
Discussion Items / Updates
- Gathering results from daily runs
- Renaming micro-iterations to artifacts/entities
- Drop threads from desired metrics? Add something else?
- Better name than 'adhoc' for Mem Buster and confirmation tests?
- All action items carried over from previous meetings.
- Set up Google Spreadsheet for daily endurance results data. (Dave)
- Set up Wiki page with instructions for collecting daily endurance results data. (Dave)
- Rename micro-iterations to entities. (Dave)
- Propose new suggestion for MemBuster and confirmation endurance tests. (Dave)
- Find out about adding number of threads Firefox is using to metrics. (Dave)