QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/07-12-2011
Previous Action Items
- [MISSED] Create test pages embedding the Flash videos and write endurance tests. (Anthony)
- [CARRY OVER] Investigate report performance issue and raise bug. (Dave)
- [DONE] Raise bug for adding the addons and endurance testruns to the daily testrun (bug 668072). (Dave)
- [DONE] Comment on the bug for specifying a user comment on testruns with details of potential uses (bug 626711, bug 668063, bug 668064). (Dave)
- [DONE] Investigate potential collaboration with the Telemetry project in Nightly. (Dave)
- [CARRY OVER] Implement a 'max memory' view to expose testruns consuming large amounts of memory. (Dave)
- [CARRY OVER] Investigate if we can gather all details from about:support in the same way that we currently gather metrics from about:memory. (Dave)
- bug 635310 - Mozmill Endurance test for flash video performance - ashughes
- FLV and SWF video checked into litmus-data and cloned to mozqa.com
- Next step is to create some HTML pages which host the videos
- Need to find Add-ons Manager Endurance tests for Vlad and Alex to write (GOAL: 4) -- any suggestions Dave?
- Alternative might be to have them work on the Flash Video tests on my behalf
- Running an endurance test with restarts enabled and a large number of iterations causes Disconnect Error bug 658395 - patches still currently in review.
- Creating a membuster endurance test
- Micro-iterations have landed!
- App tab test being worked on by Shriram -- in review queue.
Discussion Items / Updates
- Running endurance tests regularly
- Tagging tests for report filtering
- Follow up Telemetry investigations - can we use their data/api? Do we want to?
- Look into getting the number of threads as an additional metric.
- All action items carried over from previous meetings.
- Anthony to hand off Flash videos to Vlad and Alex in 4 new bugs, close out original bug, add mozmill-endurance whiteboard tag