QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/08-23-2011
Previous Action Items
- [DONE] Create test pages embedding the Flash videos and write endurance tests. (Anthony)
- Investigate report performance issue and raise bug. (Dave)
- [DONE] Look into getting the number of threads as an additional metric. (Dave)
- [DONE] Anthony to hand off Flash videos to Vlad and Alex in 4 new bugs, close out original bug, add mozmill-endurance whiteboard tag
- [DONE] Set up Google Spreadsheet for daily endurance results data. (Dave)
- [DONE] Set up Wiki page with instructions for collecting daily endurance results data. (Dave)
- [DONE] Rename micro-iterations to entities. (Dave)
- [DONE] Propose new suggestion for MemBuster and confirmation endurance tests. (Dave)
- [DONE] Find out about adding number of threads Firefox is using to metrics. (Dave)
- bug 676087 - Add membuster endurance test to the daily testruns.
- bug 635310 - Mozmill Endurance test for flash video performance - ashughes
- bug 670721 - App tab test being worked on by Shriram -- waiting on fix for large number of entities.
- bug 678175 - Rename micro-iterations to entities in automation script.
- bug 669613 - Create an endurance test that recreates membuster.
- bug 678177 - Rename micro-iterations to entities in dashboard reports.
- bug 678178 - Update endurance shared module to reflect rename of micro-iterations to entities.
- bug 679000 - Fix checkpoints per test calculation in endurance test report.
- bug 678422 - Created a reserved endurance test for to replicate issue and confirm fix.
- bug 676827 - Added preference to run endurance tests as non-restart tests in Mozmill Crowd.
- bug 680047 - Added entities parameter to preferences in Mozmill Crowd.
- Implement a 'max memory' view to expose testruns consuming large amounts of memory. (Dave)
- Investigate if we can gather all details from about:support in the same way that we currently gather metrics from about:memory. (Dave)
- Results: http://mozmill-release.brasstacks.mozilla.com/#/endurance/reports
- No failing tests
- bug 677909 - Duplicate endurance testruns are appearing in the dashboard.
Discussion Items / Updates
- Drop threads from desired metrics? Add something else?
- Revisit Telemetry integration.
- All action items carried over from previous meetings.
- Raise bug to add about:support details to endurance report. (Dave)
- Add backlog item for investigating/prototyping/documenting Telemetry integration. (Dave)