Mozmill Tests Team Meeting - November 14, 2011
- Lead: Anthony Hughes (irc: ashughes)
- When: Every other Monday at 0800am PDT
- Telephone: 1.800.707.2533 password:369 conference:654
- Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=WBuu8ks3P4IZ
Previous Action Items
No action items carried over
- Release Automation Execution
- What is the current status?
- very laggy from Romania
- Ady and Matt are aware and discussing
- Vlad seems to believe that the bottleneck is in a hop between Europe and North America
- Failure Policy
- Failures need to be disabled 24 hours after being reported
- Policy needs to be exaggerated when face with failures on mozilla-release during a chemspill
- The purpose is so that we can investigate failures without affecting release testing
- Pivotal Tracker
- should we retire it for mozmill-tests?
- Do you use it? If so, for what?
- Etherpad, Bugzilla, Spreadsheet is sufficient
- Pivotal Tracker seems like duplicated work
- Is there an "Agile", PM benefit Pivotal is adding?
- Mozmill tracking spreadsheet
- email Vlad et al Desktop Automation goals
- start discussion about retiring Pivotal for mozmill-tests
- talk to Dave about Endurance test automation to start next week
- upload minimized flash videos
- continue to investigate bandwidth issues