QA/QA Community/Meetings/2011-06-15

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous mtg | QA Community Home | next mtg »

QA Community Team Meeting

  • June 15, 2011
  • Attendees:

Upcoming Testdays

Discussion Items

Project Status

Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/tomcat/ashughes]

QA Videos [marcia]

  • Haven't had much time to meet with Rainer, but several video projects are still in progress.
    • Need final review of QA Summit video to see if it is ready to upload to QMO

QMO [abillings]


Meeting Notes/Action Items

  • Action items from (20110601)meeting
  • Need more moderators for this week's test day
  • Need to get Test Day posts up on QMO early if we have one scheduled.
    • Please review QMO badge sketches that Al sent out on 5/26/11
      • Marcia following up with Mary re: events
  • Videos - Think about refreshing the QA video on the front page
  • Action Items from (20110518) meeting
    • [DONE] ashughes to add TestDay checklist info to and also make the schedule a static link
    • 'Marcia to add a Brainstorming scrumpad to Community page where suggestions can be made such as improvements to QMO, video ideas, etc.'
    • Marcia to follow up with Rainer to get the video of the QA team at Whistler
    • Marcia to Dig deeper with Mary about events after Friday meeting
    • Tracy owes Tony a video for sync - Introduction to Sync - Tips and Tricks on how to test
    • Al to get TwoPress URL - maybe look at it once it is up on QMO staging site
    • Expansion of testdays into the European and Asian

timezones. Softvision can help us here. Henrik sees this as very impt. to the expansion of our community