Softvision Desktop Standup - January 30, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9245 (US/INTL)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9245 (US Toll Free)
- Vidyo: QA-Desktop
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-01-23
- ashughes - Away till Jan 31
- Mihaela Velimiroviciu - Sick leave (Jan 28th-31st)
- Reminder, upcoming PTOs according to PTO planning
- Ioana Budnar - PTO - Feb1st-4th
- Ada Lucinet - PTO - Feb1st-4th
- 19.0b4 This week.
- Possible 18.0.2 based on crash data after speculative fix in 19.0b4.
Previous Action Items
- [juanb] To schedule postmortem for next week: Thursday morning work for you?
- Thur 9am pacific
- [ioana] Thursday morning's ok for me.
- [ioana] Aurora Features Testday - February 8th
- [ioana] Updating QMO documentation to ease community involvement
- What's the scope?
- Make sure the documentation read by people before trying to get involved is up-to-date
- Ensure we have help documentation we can direct community members to when needed
- We need to remove obsolete articles (e.g. Litmus), add new ones for new events/ tasks (e.g. Bug days, how to verify a bug, keywords etc), and update those that need it.
- [ioana] MozTrap tests - any updates on bringing BFTs and FFTs to MozTrap?
- Mozmill on Firefox for Windows Metro: We need to figure out what tests work currently.
Notes and Actions
- Ioana to send email with a plan to revise documentation in QMO
- Juan to investigate test case migration status, from BFT and FFT to MozTrap
- Juan to send email with etherpad about postmortem
- Juan to send email with wiki information for Firefox Windows Metro