Softvision Desktop Standup - April 10th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9245 (US/INTL)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9245 (US Toll Free)
- Vidyo: QA-Desktop
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-04-03
- [ioana] I will be on PTO Monday, April 15th
- [juanb] April 18, 19 PTO
- Firefox 20.0.1 to be released today.
- There will be a Funnelcake release to go with this this week as well.
- Firefox 21 beta 2 Testday - Friday, April 12th
- Click-to-play blocklisting for Flash 11.3.* & 11.4.* is being deployed for Firefox 19+ and Firefox 17.0.4esr+ early next week
Previous Action Items
- [CARRY OVER] [juanb] - pick Asa's brain regarding getting new features on the radar
- [CARRY OVER] [juanb] - talk to user research group
- [otilia] Q2 Goals - do you have goals in draft you'd like us to support or should we think of new ones?
- We've been actively working on them and should have something ready by end of the week
- Current themes are "resolving inefficiencies in our processes" and "doubling down on community engagement"
- Who can be contacted for posting testday/bug days announcements on Facebook and Twitter?
- Anthony - FWIW, QMO posts *should* be syndicated to FB and Twitter if selecting the correct categories - I can investigate if this isn't happening though (note: usually takes 24-48 hours for posts to propagate)
- [ashughes] Testday Post-mortems
[otilia] we can organize one in SV team and share with you the results/conclusions
- [ashughes] Similar to RelEng weekly post-mortems did we want to use this time to have Desktop post-mortems (ie. go over the last week's releases/bugs?)
Notes and Actions
- [juanb] To schedule post-mortem time during this meeting to go over Fx20.