Softvision Desktop Standup - September 18th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- Telephone: QA-Desktop
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-09-11
- Manuela Muntean's PTO shifted from Sept 26-27 to Sept 30 - Oct 1
- Metro Firefox will ship enabled in Aurora
Previous Action Items
- [in progress] [Anthony] Come back with a proposal for incorporating good-first-bugs into verifications and involving contributors in feature testing outside of testdays (tie to Q3 goals)
- [done] [Tracy] Send out a proposal on Aurora and Nightly testing.
- Shift of QA focus
- Rethinking Aurora
- Bugzilla whiteboard editing rights for new contributors
- Etherpad ending in -20130918 vs -q3
- We can change this as you wish. I created the etherpad per the details I found in the old one. There was no note about it being per quarter.
Notes and Actions
- Yesterday's desktop meeting notes: https://mozqa.etherpad.mozilla.org/desktop-qa-meeting
- [ashughes] email team first pieces of [good first verify] proposal
- Too many fixes for beta(?). Maybe too loosey goosey in uplifts. Would being more restrictive help?
- I think QA should have a voice in uplift approvals (roughly 70% of ~1000 fixes landed for Firefox 23 were uplifts)
- [ioana] get new contributors to use bugdays tags in comments.
- We will use https://etherpad.mozilla.org/desktop-qa-standup-q3 next meeting