Softvision Desktop Standup - October 23rd, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- Telephone: QA-Desktop
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-10-16
- Petruta Rasa will be on PTO tomorrow, October 24th, due to some urgent personal matters
- 25b11 going live today
- 25rc2, 17.0.10esr, 24.1esr testing to begin tomorrow, go live on Tuesday
Previous Action Items
- Get together with mobile team to discuss what should define criteria for uplift
- Go over this during desktop team meeting
- Mentoring: qa-contact field, sending out information to mailing lists, test plan information, and bug email prepferences. Overcommunicate.
- [done] Anthony to revise wiki doc -- needs to be cross-posted to GetInvolved wiki and team page
- [done] Firefox 27 features - [juanb] Bring this up with Alex and Asa today or during channel meeting
- "feature" flag addition
- Tracy create an initial plan of action for Shumway testing on Nightly
- Anthony to ramp up Paul Silaghi with Nightly testing, including Shumway once Tracy has action plan in place -- in progress, to continue after the release
- Triage list of bugs in Firefox weekly meetings for stuff that is coming up, re: nightly features
- [done] Anthony to propose adding a section in Firefox meeting so devs have a chance to highlight features they consider need our intervention.
- [done] Ioana to send Cameron list of MozTrap issues
- Feature sign-offs - they might not get done in time, considering the late-arrivals.
Notes and Actions
- Marc to send out link with etherpad for next Thursday's meeting with Alex re: new train model/criteria for uplift
- Anthony to update GetInvolved wiki page and QMO team page with mentoring info
- Mark (or highlight) bugs that could be considered features. Before next week. By branch.