QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2014-12-17
- 1 Mozilla QA Meeting December 17 2014
- 1.1 Actions From Last Week
- 1.2 Notices and Schedules
- 1.3 Discussion Zone
- 1.4 QA Show and Tell
- 1.5 Updates, Milestones, Deadlines (2min each call to action)
- 1.6 Upcoming Events
- 1.7 Community
- 1.8 Contributor Spotlight
- 1.9 Quarter Goals
- 1.10 Action Items and notes from the meeting
- 1.11 Travel / PTO
Mozilla QA Meeting December 17 2014
# Every Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA # # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=nL4PESn1IaVh # Phone: +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9245 (US/INTL) # +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9245 (US Toll Free) # +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 9245 (Canada) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa
Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template
Actions From Last Week
Notices and Schedules
|Next Merge: September 2, 2019||Next Release: September 3, 2019|
|Central: 70||Aurora: 54||Beta: 69||Release: 68.0|
- MSE for YouTube and Shumway for Facebook are trying to ride the 36 train
- Communication coming soon re: how you can help testing You Tube
- For now we will be testing on Nightly
- Pick a notetaker for our notepad
- Embedded Team Template Discussion: Template 1 and Template 2
- 2015 Goal Discussion
- Update your deliverables in Workday
QA Show and Tell
Updates, Milestones, Deadlines (2min each call to action)
- A call to action: [TAKE ACTION] <Information> For more information contact: <Contact Person>
- A notice of information (will be read only so make it complete, but don't write a novel): [FYI] <Information>
- Tracking bug for rolling out QMO Re-design to staging and then production: https://bugzil.la/1102466
- Roll out is tomorrow afternoon Thu Dec 18.
- Delays due to issue upgrading Events plugin.
- Final meeting of the year will happen tomorrow at 1 PM
- Retrospective of 2014 as well as Goals discussion
These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello
- Jamie [:jamie] did a One and Done task involving FirefoxOS, created an account in Bugzilla and filed a good first bug. Jamie, thank you for contributing to Mozilla!
Contributor Honor Roll
For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.
- Monthly Review: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Goals/2014q4
- In-meeting review first meeting of every month
Action Items and notes from the meeting
- Please bold action items.
- We will take notes on this etherpad
- Templates for quality are on Google Docs for discussion phase, then we will move them to the wiki.
- We should call out places where we are dependent on external services (stephen d.)
- send feedback on those templates please (comment on the docs)
Goals discussion: Add goals to the etherpad. We will finalize them in early january. We may need to modify them mid-quarter too.
Travel / PTO
- QA PTO Calendar (Google)
- replacement for not quite working pto calendar: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/QA-Availability-Dec-2015
Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week: Panda blaster power! http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/11W5D