QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2015-06-10

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Mozilla QA Meeting June 10, 2015

# Every other Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA
#
# Vidyo:  https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99456 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99456 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99456 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa

Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead: Kamil
    • Lead is responsible for:
      • informing the Air Mozilla person in the Vidyo room when to start and stop recording
      • guiding the conversation according to the prepared agenda; eliciting questions and comments
      • handing off lead and scribe duties to a new volunteer for next meeting
  • Scribe: Anthony
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Actions From Last Week

Deadlines and Schedules

Next Merge: December 2, 2019 Next Release: December 3, 2019
Trains
Central: 72 Aurora: 54 Beta: 71 Release: 70.0

Other Notable Dates/Events (Read Only)

Discussion & Updates for Team

  • Talked about ideas for One & Done, including that Google Analytics tells us people are leaving at the Persona gateway
  • Talked about getting together at Whistler

Lightning Talk

Contributors

New Contributor Spotlight

These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello

Contributor Honor Roll

For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.

Community Update (read only)

  • Upcoming Events
    • Whistler Work Week - June 22-27
      • Participation Labs proposed (Delta Whistler Village - Dates and Times TBD - contact Marcia if interested in attending):
        • Functional Team-Participation team alignment
        • Hacking session: Improve the mozilla.org/contribute page
        • Design a set of small scale, repeatable QA training events
    • July 11-12 QA-l10n Joint Meetup in Lima, Peru
    • QA-l10n Join Meetup in Barcelona
      • Date TBD, Planning in Progress
      • marcia driving the planning and QA sessions

Quarterly Goals

Action Items and notes from the meeting

  • Karl to report back on Google-Analytics/Persona interaction
  • marcia to provide links to Telegram app
    • https://telegram.org/apps
    • Active Groups for QA
      • Quality Assurance & Mozillians
      • QA BuddyUp - those interested in the Pilot project

Travel / PTO (Read Only)

Kittens

Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week: Baby panda!

Next Meeting's Lead/Scribe

  • Lead: Marcia
  • Scribe: Kamil