QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2015-08-05

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Mozilla QA Meeting 2018-08-05

# Every other Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA
#
# Vidyo:  https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99456 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99456 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99456 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa

Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead: NoJun
    • Lead is responsible for:
      • informing the Air Mozilla person in the Vidyo room when to start and stop recording
      • guiding the conversation according to the prepared agenda; eliciting questions and comments
      • handing off lead and scribe duties to a new volunteer for next meeting
  • Scribe: stephend
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Actions From Last Week

  • [team] Follow up with Karl if you are interested in the Ensuring Quality initiative
  • [team] Marc would like feedback on his Risk Report tool
  • ashughes and mbrandt: will follow up on circulating a document about community
  • [stephend] update mtg invite to include links to the wiki and agenda for the following meeting

Deadlines and Schedules

Next Merge: December 2, 2019 Next Release: December 3, 2019
Trains
Central: 72 Aurora: 54 Beta: 71 Release: 70.0

Other Notable Dates/Events (Read Only)

Discussion & Updates for Team

Lightning Talk

Community [read only update]

  • Upcoming Events
    • Joint l10n-QA Event in Barcelona
    • October Date still TBD. Regular planning meetings will begin soon.
    • Contact marcia if interested in participating.
  • Firefox Bug Triage Tool
    • Please encourage everyone to use it and provide feedback
    • Discourse thread
      • Question: is someone providing replies to those or should we mail mhoye better?
        • Answer: marcia forwards all feedback directly to mhoye. When mhoye returns from PTO, he said he will be sending another call for comments to all the users of the tool.
  • e10s Testing Squad
    • Looking for volunteers to help mentor testers - contact marcia if interested.
    • Launch meeting will be scheduled within the next week

Contributors

New Contributor Spotlight

These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello

Contributor Honor Roll

For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.

Quarterly Goals

Action Items and notes from the meeting

Travel / PTO (Read Only)

Kittens

Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week:

Five-kittens-GIF.gif

Next Meeting's Lead/Scribe

  • Lead: Karl
  • Scribe: No-Jun