QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2015-08-19

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Mozilla QA Meeting 2015-08-19

# Every other Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA
#
# Vidyo:  https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99456 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99456 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99456 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa

Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead: Karl
    • Lead is responsible for:
      • informing the Air Mozilla person in the Vidyo room when to start and stop recording
      • guiding the conversation according to the prepared agenda; eliciting questions and comments
      • handing off lead and scribe duties to a new volunteer for next meeting
  • Scribe: No-Jun
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • Taking the minutes for the current meeting in the team meeting etherpad
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Actions From Last Week

  • [stephend] update mtg invite to include links to the wiki and agenda for the following meeting
  • [ashughes][mbrandt] A nudge to signup - Creation of a Mozilla QA mission statement - https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Future

Deadlines and Schedules

Next Merge: October 21, 2019 Next Release: October 22, 2019
Trains
Central: 71 Aurora: 54 Beta: 70 Release: 69.0

Other Notable Dates/Events (Read Only)

Discussion & Updates for Team

  • [marcia] 6 month Renewal for Bay Area Meetup.com group is coming up in September. Do we want to again renew even though there haven't been any events held since July of 2014? Maybe we should "pause" until we figure out when we may start having meetups again?
  • [mbrandt][ashughes] Need for the creation of working mission statement: everyone should respond to the email this week. 1-1 will start pretty soon, but signup sheet will remain open. Will close once we gather enough to create the mission statement (Ideally before the next quarter)
  • stephend will commit to have a meetup in October timeframe
  • [ashughes] testdays project is in back burner due to the current commitment for qa mission statement task
  • [marcia] Are lightning talks still happening? Yes Sep 2nd, and 30th ones won't be done by pragmatic/krupa, mbrandt will take the spot

Lightning Talk

Community Update [read only]

Contributors

New Contributor Spotlight

These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello

Contributor Honor Roll

For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.

Quarterly Goals

Action Items and notes from the meeting

* [stephend] Cancel the meeting on Dec. 9th during the work week
* [mbrandt] Determine the next lightning talk date

Travel / PTO (Read Only)

Kittens

Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week:

Next Meeting's Lead/Scribe

  • Lead: stephend
  • Scribe: kthiessen