|0800 - 1200||kbrosnan|
|1100 - 1400||kbrosnan|
|1300 - 1700||kbrosnan|
Read Me First!
- Check to make sure whatever you are testing on meets system requirements: Supported Platforms
- Note: If you don't have a device that is supported, you can still help test by using the desktop version of Fennec Windows OS X Linux i686
- Windows installation and basic usage video
- <video controls="controls" height="300px" width="400px"></video>
- <video controls="controls" height="300px" width="400px">
- Download the latest Firefox Mobile 4 Beta on the device or platform that meets requirements.
- For any bugs found, add "[Fennec4b5Testday]" to their whiteboard
- If you're unsure it's a bug, go to the #testday channel (check out Communication for more info)
- What are we doing?
- Try some Daily Browsing
- There are also a list of bugs that need to be verified that they are working correctly.
- If you would like to create test cases in litmus, here are the list of bugs that need test cases.
- Install and run the the test harness addon
Words of Wisdom
- Each "thing to do" should be taken a guide, not as an instruction
- i.e. Feel free to experiment!
- If you have any questions at all, ask in the #testday channel
- Also run it past the people in the channel for any possible bugs or complaints
- For general questions: irc: #testday channel
- primary contacts: kbrosnan,
- secondary contacts : ioanachiorean (EE timezone), anna (EE timezone)
- Motorola Droid 1st generation (Milestone) poor performance only 256mb ram
- Samsung Galaxy S phones running Android 2.1 have JIT disabled this will cause performance issues
- phones with hardware keyboards can run into issues entering text on webpages
- swiftkey can cause the keyboard to disappear
- Adobe Flash is not supported