ReMo/User Flow/Request Budget
1) The Mozilla Rep wants to request a budget for an event or for a reimbursement and begins filling out the ReMo Budget request form. Only Mozilla Reps can request a budget using this form.
2) Bugzilla wrangler will assign the bug to the Reps's mentor (remo-review).
3) If the budget request is approved by the mentor, Bugzilla wrangler will proceed with the remo-approval process. Bug will be assigned to the Review Team.
4) If the budget request is approved by the Review Team, Bugzilla wrangler is responsible for making the wire transfer order internally with Mozilla Accounting team and ensures that the funds are wired. For smaller budget request, the money is sent via Paypal.
5) If the budget request is rejected by the Review Team, one of the Review Team member will update the bug with the decision.
6) The Mozilla Rep receives the funds and should update the bug with the receipts, blog post & photos, so that the request can be closed.
7) The Mozilla Rep must document what and how much budget they need, and explain why they need it.
8) As an additional resource, it would be recommended for Reps to read Mozilla Reps Budget Request SOP.