- Every other Wednesday - 1:00pm Pacific, 4:00pm Eastern
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 99021
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 99021
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 99021
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 99021
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 99021
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 99021
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 99021
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 99021
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 99021
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 99021
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #ateam ? for backchannel
- vidyo: Aki's room, 9021
- (aki) bug 700415 - Peptest on Try
- buildbot patches all working, ready to go
- mozharness working; could use some small cleanup but otherwise ready to go
- (ahal) [BLOCKER] bug 712102 - Peptest doesn't install or hangs on Windows
- (ahal) [BLOCKER] bug 712100 - Peptest doesn't install or launch on OSX
- Ahal is able to reproduce the major issues in those two bugs, and has fixes on the way.
On the Horizon
- (aki) bug 608432 - Android signing/snippets (needs some upload work, reviews)
- (aki) bug 659544 - Android partner repacks (will probably involve me porting partner repacks to mozharness)
- unify the talosrunners and deploy to production
- Aki on PTO Dec. 22 - Jan 6.
- Guesses at ETA for getting talos to run via mozharness? What all needs to be done? Should we have a whip for this effort?
- I think it runs now. Getting it cleaned up, working + tested across all platforms, and rolled out is pretty big. Q1 is ambitious since Aki is going to be busy with Android native with a hard deadline, but might be doable depending who's chipping in.