This module installs required software and scripts used to manage AWS infrastructure. The scripts live in the cloud-tools repo. The module adds a dedicated user (managed by the users::buildduty module) under whose account the scripts are run.
The cloud-tools repo checkout is updated every 5 minutes via crontask.
See the corresponding section in the config module.
- servo buildbot read-only DB credentials
- array of possible passwords (may include old ones) used to SSH to servo build machines by the aws_stop_idle.py script
- MoCo buildbot read-only DB credentials
- credentials used to generate Puppet certificates for spot instances
- Limited access AWS credentials
- array of possible passwords (may include old ones) used to SSH to MoCo build and test machines by the aws_stop_idle.py script