- 12:00 pm PDT, every second Monday
- Mozilla HQ, 650 Castro Street, Mountain View, unknown conf room
- +1 650 903 0800, x92 or +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 294
- #build on irc.mozilla.org
- What is the status of beta 5? When are we getting a request for signing?
- Monday next week?
- build on push didn't work for 1.9.2 for a month
- build on push does not work for Fennec
- individual localized builds for Fennec (deb files)
- Armen wants to get to his other non-L10n-mobile goals. I want to know which goals are expected from mobile or L10n to be take by me.
- Armen has plenty of bugs assigned. Please indicate priority so I can get things out in the right order and hand parallelizable work to others.
- I see 4 main lines:
- Maemo release needs to have non l10n-merged multi-locale builds
- localized builds for desktop (help getting nightly testers for Maemo release)
- make it easy to test nightly Maemo builds
- individual locale Maemo builds (deb files)
- List of installers per builder: 
- do we want to switch off l10n_merge for mobile release?
- should make this configurable regardless, but what should the default setting be for mobile releases?
- Heads up! Vlad is starting to ask questions wrt Wince+L10n on bug 523856
- bm-l10n-dashboard01 urls of interest
[vivien] bug 525811 - Multi-locale build does not switch between locales
[coop] bug 524820 - purge_builds.py to remove check out dirs under scratchboxFIXED
[axel] bug 490482 - create deb packages for individual locales
[coop] bug 524010 - Maemo repackages of individual locales should be done in a meaningful location
[aki] bug 527076 - add deb repacks to MaemoNightlyRepackFactory
depends on bug 527928- not really; passed -r through packageGlob
- this bug requires downloading the single-en-US Fennec deb (we currently overwrite it with the multi-locale one)
- [armen] bug 524519 - use post_upload.py instead of MozillaStage for mobile factories
- [armen] bug 527928 - Allow uploading directories to stage for ReleaseToLatest scenario
- [aki] bug 469290 - Provide updates for nightly and release builds of Fennec on linux mobile
- setup chinook repo(s) for localized debs
- some experiment could already happen 
- we need to have localized debs first
- who will be on the hook for this? IT? mobile?
- [coop] bug 527989 - Add repack-on-change builders for Maemo L10n and Fennec Desktop L10n
- [axel] bug 525674 - Fennec repacks on change busted due that they are trying to load incorrect all-locales (in reality there is no repacks-on-change for Fennec) PATCH IN HAND - waiting on blocker bug
- [armen] bug 525327 - separate multi-locale build into two builders
- [coop] bug 501794 - Fennec desktop win32/osx
- [TBD] bug 526154 - Create multi-locale builds for desktop fennec on linux
- [TBD] bug 525257 - Need 1.9.2 maemo release builds
- branching and tagging makes sense to follow the SeaMonkey and Thunderbird model
- [TBD] bug 525301 - we should be able to trigger multi-locale fennec nightly build through waterfall
- [aki] bug 507024 - enable winmo nightly updates
- [TBD] bug 523856 - localized builds on WinCE