Back to L10nMeetings
- 12:00 pm PDT, every second Monday
- Mozilla HQ, 650 Castro Street, Mountain View, unknown conf room
- +1 650 903 0800, x92 or +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 294
- #build on irc.mozilla.org
- Armen reports progress on two bugs:
- Axel landed the chrome targets, effectively unblocking Armen (see above).
- need the definitive locale selection list for the devices. Stuart is tracking this down.
- mfinkle represented mobile today
- gavin is working at getting strings for search/bookmarks into a locale jar
- first tests or Armen's multi-locale approach went OK
- need review on matchOS patch
- should we be creating multi-locale desktop builds?
- Yes for linux, maybe Windows after that. ⇐ NEEDS BUG FILED
- able to drop any locale- or en-US-only builds due to multi-locale packs?
- don't need en-US-only for nightlies/release, but probably best to *not* do the full multi-locale packaging step for every check-in/changeset during the day.
- still unknown which locales will be in each(will there be more than 1?) multi-locale pack, and how we need to package the other locales that aren't included in the multi-pack: debs, xpis, ...