Meet the Release Management team!
The Release Management team ensures that we ship the best possible software to our end users.
Release Managers shepherd our beta and final releases, including making decisions on releases, uplift and crashes.
- Firefox Release Managers:
You can contact our team members via one of the communication channels listed on our home page.
Mozilla is an open source project and as such we work with many volunteers across the globe that help us with their technical or regional specific expertise.
A special shout-out to Philipp Madersbacher (:philipp) for his crash triage help and his work on identifying regressions reported by our end-users before and after we ship Firefox.
We blog and tweet as a team there:
- Release Manager: Liz Henry (:lizzard)
- Manager: Ritu Kothari (:ritu)
- Firefox Nightly Release Manager/crash analysis: Marcia Knous (:marcia)
- Tooling Calixte Denizet (:calixte)
- Tooling Marco Castelluccio (:marco)
- Tooling Andi Bogdan Postelnicu
- Tooling Bastien Abadie
- Bugzilla PM Emma Humphries (:emceeaich)
- Bugzilla dev Kohei Yoshino (:kohei)
- Manager: Sylvestre Ledru (:sylvestre)
- Tooling engineer Jan Keromnes (:janx)
- Release Manager Gerry Chang (:gchang)
- Release Quality Manager: Robert Kaiser (:KaiRo)
- Staff Release Manager: Lukas Blakk (:lsblakk)
- Manager: Lawrence Mandel (:lmandel)
- Manager: Alex Keybl (:akeybl)
- FirefoxOS/B2G Release Manager: Bhavana Bajaj (:bajaj)
- FirefoxOS/B2G Release Manager: Preeti Raghunath (:preeti)
- Early Feedback Community RM: Benjamin Kerensa (:bkerensa)
- 2015 Intern/ESR release: Kate Glazko
- 2013 Intern: Willie Cheong
- 2012 Intern: Lianne Lee