Meet the Release Management team!
The Release Management team (part of the Product Integrity department) ensures that we ship the best possible software to our end users.
The team is comprised of release managers that sheperd our beta and final releases, release engineers that build tools allowing release managers to make more informed decisions on releases, uplift and crashes as well as project managers that make sure we have a sizable and active pre-release population so as to catch functional and stability regressions at the earliest stage possible.
- Firefox Release Managers:
- Firefox Nightly Release Manager and crash analysis: Marcia Knous (:marcia)
- Tooling engineers:
- Bugzilla UX and development
You can contact our team members via one of the communication channels listed on our home page.
Mozilla is an open source project and as such we work with many volunteers across the globe that help us with their technical or regional specific expertise.
A special shout-out to Philipp Madersbacher (:philipp) for his crash triage help and his work on identifying regressions reported by our end-users before and after we ship Firefox.
We blog and tweet as a team there:
Some of our team members are also active on their personal blog and Twitter:
- Liz Henry http://bookmaniac.org lizhenry
- Sylvestre Ledru http://sylvestre.ledru.info/blog/ SylvestreLedru
- Marcia Knous http://mozillamarciaknous.wixsite.com/mozcommunity MozCommunity
- Pascal Chevrel http://www.chevrel.org/carnet pascalchevrel
- Kohei Yoshino BugzillaUX
- Emma Humphries Infinite Wishes triagegirl
- Tooling engineer Jan Keromnes (:janx)
- Release Manager Gerry Chang (:gchang)
- Release Quality Manager: Robert Kaiser (:KaiRo)
- Staff Release Manager: Lukas Blakk (:lsblakk)
- Manager: Lawrence Mandel (:lmandel)
- Manager: Alex Keybl (:akeybl)
- FirefoxOS/B2G Release Manager: Bhavana Bajaj (:bajaj)
- FirefoxOS/B2G Release Manager: Preeti Raghunath (:preeti)
- Early Feedback Community RM: Benjamin Kerensa (:bkerensa)
- 2015 Intern/ESR release: Kate Glazko
- 2013 Intern: Willie Cheong
- 2012 Intern: Lianne Lee