Releases:Release Post Mortem:2015-01-13
- last week: nthomas
- this week: bhearsum
Firefox/Fennec 35.0 (bhearsum)
- No failures of any type, some manual work though:
- Accidentally pushed live
- Created RC update snippets
- No need to do this anymore once we're on Balrog
- Adjusted whatsnew page settings
- Reverted partner update blocks
Firefox 31.4.0esr (bhearsum)
- Noticed that all versions were getting a whatsnew page bug 1121123
- Turns out I should've pre-adjusted snippets, but I didn't know that.
Thunderbird 31.4.0 (bhearsum)
- 100% smooth.
Firefox 36.0b1 (nthomas)
- source signing failed
- (bhearsum) - Write docs on how to do whatsnew page stuff for 36.0 and 34 ESR in balrog
- (nthomas) - Add docs for any manual steps for RC builds on beta channel
Most Wanted bugs
- bug 1121160 - split-apk builds for android
- win64 release builds riding the trains ?