Questions for each candidate
- What is, in your own view, the Mozilla Reps program’s biggest strength and weakness?
- Identify something that is currently not working well in the Mozilla Reps program and which you think could be easy to fix. How would you approach a possible fix?
- What are the top three issues you want the Council to address in case you get elected? Why? How would you approach these issues?
- What are the specific qualities and skills that you have that you think will help you be an effective Council member?
- Which of your contributions from the past 18 months had the biggest impact on the Reps program on a programmatic level?
- Which past achievement as a Rep would you tell your best non-Mozilla friend about?
- Not all Reps are using the reporting form to report their Reps activities. Why do you think that is?