|Tasks & Projects|
|AMO Browsing for SeaMonkey - Localization|
|Add-on compatibility tests|
|Ideas for a new debugQA-add-on|
Sync Service for SeaMonkey users
Mozilla will discontinue Sync 1.1 Service in Summer. Since SeaMonkey 2.26 it has been difficult to use Sync, soon it will become impossible.
Do we have a plan?
- Clarification required: How many SeaMonkey users do use Sync
- What SeaMonkey independent alternatives to an own server do exist for our users?
- What resources are are available in the SeaMonkey project (manpower, money, infrastructure, ...)
- SeaMonkey Sync should contain a hint that Sync 1.1 will be discontinued in Summer and that we are working on alternatives.
- Run our own SeaMonkey Sync-1.1 Server
Sync related bugs (Bugzilla Query)