< Security | Meetings | Automation
- [yeukhon] minion documentation
- UX Mock-up (thanks to my roommate email@example.com)
https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/file/d/0B2Ex96_1KDKGY1gxOHFGOGRMamc/edit?usp=sharing <- please allow comments in the doc (done! try again)
- [psiinon] test vulnerable apps
- ZAP Add-on
- Firefox Add-on
- Kali are interested
- BURP is going to implemented support
- aim to announce at AppSecEU
- runs in ZAP scripting console
- loops implemented
- transformations changed to assignments
[ulfr] whattheheck is opsec working on!
- cipherscan https://github.com/jvehent/cipherscan/blob/master/CiphersScan.sh https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35069456
[yeukhon]: wonder if we could convert that into a minion plugin :D [freddy]: I think we should!
https://code.google.com/p/zap-extensions/source/browse/branches/2.1alpha/alpha/src/org/zaproxy/zap/extension/httpsInfo/SSLServer.java <- the ZAP add-on, which is based on a cmd line tool?
- freddyb: (META) - is this a public meeting, can we share the vidyo url in the #websectools channel (I already shared this etherpad's URL)
- Yes, but not until the beginning of september. I want to have a consistent meeting format, and then drive 3rd party attendance and participation, but no harm in sharing in channel
- [yeukhon] theXman in #websectools is trying to incorporate his project into minion.We asked him to wait until yvan / st3fan is back.