Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP ZAP AMF Support
We contribute to Mozilla as Mozillians and we are App Dev Trainers for Firefox OS, Webmaker Super Mentors for Mozilla Webmaker Project, Currently working for MWoS 2014.
Mozilla Advisor: Simon Bennetts Mozilla Security Team Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/psiinon Email: email@example.com
ZAP has only very limited support for AMF and does not provide an effective graphical representation of it. This development will add full support for AMF.
For weekly updates on project Click here
- Team presentation
- Project introduction: OWASP ZAP: AMF Support
- Working on functionality of ZAP, Getting to know more about it.
- Schedule meetings:18/08/2014
- Building Environment setup so that any changes made on ZAP are included in it for testing purpose.
- Schedule meetings:29/08/2014
- Working on modifying the ZAP source code in Eclipse IDE.
- Sorting out other AMF Supported softwares to know its functionality.
- Schedule meetings:17/09/2014
- Designing UI support for AMF in ZAP for testing purpose of the code.
- Get familiar with views concepts in ZAP.
- Reporting the progress of project by email.