< CloudServices | Location | Meetings(Redirected from Services/Location/Meetings/2013-08-29)
« previous week | index | next week »
- We have some active new users :)
- Waiting for Legal feedback on privacy notice and FAQ
- Fixed empty report bugs and improved scanning accuracy
- Importing third-party location data
- Finished async/scheduled worker setup and moved /stats to async daily jobs
- Redeployed site to slightly bigger Amazon EC and RDS instances
- Hanno visiting SF/MV next two weeks
- Need to discuss metrics and process for evaluating our location data
- Release MozStumbler v0.3.0 beta before EOW
- Increase beta population to Mozilla employees in SF/MV
- Evaluate the geo data we have
- Implement server search API
- Implement client "find me" button and map view that uses server search API
- Hanno to look at geo data in ElasticSearch
- Chris will ask Gerv to review licenses for third-party data dumps (OpenBmap, OpenCellID, etc)
- How can we increase our stumbling data?
- Ship stumbling devices to remote locations to increase coverage?
- Stumbling taxis/buses?
- Stumbling desktop browsers?