Below you'll be able to find a list of silme scripts that can be useful for you to work with localizations or as an examples of silme patterns.
- localize.py - small proof of concept that allows you to localize missing strings from a locale
- compare-locales.py - compares two packages that differs in language
- compare-versions.py - compares two packages in the same language
- clean_obsolete.py - cleans entities/files/directories obsolete in a locale
- l10nconv.py - converts between different formats
- l10nmerge.py - merges two locales in one of three methods
- l10nmerge-3way.py - merges two locales taking changes made to the source locale into account
- map_structure.py + apply_map.py - creates a map file between different file structures (for example xpi package and source structure) and applies this map to morph one structure into another.