* Create a bug using the data review bug form
* Clone the “Request for data collection” form and answer all
* Add a file to the bug (renaming it to <tt>.txt</tt> will ensure it's displayed inline in Bugzilla) that contains the measurement code to be landed in Firefox.
* Flag a data steward peer for review with r? on the file that contains your completed form
* Legal review: An assessment from Mozilla’s legal team.
Data stewards participate in these discussion and will document the outcome in the same bug used for the collection request.
= Data Collection Categories =