Speedy Session Restore/Test Plan
Speedy Session Restore
|Feature||Status||Lead engineer||QA Lead||Status|
|Speedy Session Restore||Development in progress||Dietrich Ayala||Paul Silaghi||OK|
- Session restore makes restarting the browser a frictionless experience.
- Restoring a session at startup must be on par or only negligibly slower than not restoring a session.
- Restoring of the session is the default behavior.
- Tabs are loaded on-demand by default.
- Users are notified the first time a session is restored by default, and given the opportunity to disable the feature.
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here.
- Implementation bugs
- 735914 - NEW - Restore the session by default
- 720154 - NEW - Checkbox for restore_on_demand should always be accessible
Sign off Criteria
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.